My Thoughts on Camping

It's time for this year's installment of "Why I Hate Camping."



*Disclaimer as Usual: I love Justin's family. I love spending time with them. I want my girls to have memories of camping with their cousins. Accommodations have graciously been made for me over the years thanks to my intense (*ahem* pun) dislike of camping, and I am abundantly grateful for them.*

The first problem is obviously bears. If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know that I have an irrational, but all-consuming phobia of bears.





Biggest fear, right there.

The second problem is the ridiculousness of spending so much time, money, and effort to live in a less comfortable environment. 




Fortunately, the weather's supposed to be beautiful, and we're going to a brand new campground with some great amenities.
dunesharbor.org
Wish us luck!

Comments

  1. Good luck!! I hope you have a great time in spite of yourself ;)

    BTW, there's a part in the Boxcar Children where they think there's a bear in the woods, but don't worry, there's not. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment