The Saturday 7

Oops! I forgot about my blog again. We'll see if I can get this done before midnight . . .

1. The girls had art camp at their old school this week. They love going back and seeing their friends and teachers. And I was happy to have some one on one time with Levi while they were gone.
Cracking up at the ferrets in PetCo

Sharing a Wendy's frosty
2. At the beginning of the week, I was bundled up and forcing myself not to turn on the heat.
By the end of the week, I turned on the AC and we spent every minute we could in the pool!

Sure enough, next week it'll be cold again. I love the days when we don't have to use the heat or the AC (#homeowner), but I also really just love warm weather. #michigan

3. Have I told you that I'm on the VBS committee at church this year? VBS is in two weeks and I'm starting to feel the crunch. I'm in charge of crafts, so I've been planning and shopping and prepping. Actually, truth be told, I haven't done much prepping. That's what I'll be doing for the next two weeks. Haha. It's been a great experience to be on the committee, though. I'm loving the behind the scenes look about how everything comes together. Hopefully I can pull off my part of it! Haha.

4. Last year, I got Levi a Cars 3 Lego set. It's just a small car model that Lucy put together for him and he wasn't very interested in it. But he found it again this week and is suddenly obsessed with it. He takes it apart and re-arranges it, adding pieces here and there. He will literally sit in one spot and play with it for half an hour. I love watching him be creative!

5. I'm not going to make it by midnight and don't really have much else to say. But I did take lots of pictures this week. One thing I'm loving about Niki's pool is how it brings people together. We've had so much fun this week with my siblings and their kids, plus random friends that have shown up. These are the days!!
Lena talked us into going out for ice cream. Lucy didn't want to come. Y'all think I'm kidding when I say she's got weird food hang ups . . .

One day this week, Lena took hold of Ruby's hand and said, "Wow! I'm getting tan." Lol. Ruby and her mom are probably the only people we know who are lighter than Lena. 

Lucy and Nova

Levi LOVES playing with the big boys

Sleeping beauty at the pool


Playdate with BFFs!
 
Libby, Nash, and Lena




How adorable is this swimsuit?!!



I got to watch Nash on Tuesday. He is so stinkin' cute.
Lucy went to a birthday party Tuesday afternoon, so I told Lena we could go to the splash pad. Unfortunately, it was before the weather warmed up.


  
I feel so much better about myself when I'm tan! 

Comments