It's Just Pictures

 I have almost nothing to share this week, so I'm just going to share pictures/memes.

Lena got to do her family tree project. #ifyouaintdutchyouaintmuch

Stella's expensive tail is still healing.

I made pull-apart garlic cheese bread. As is typical of 98% of my cooking endeavors, it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. It called for Italian seasoning, but I forgot that I hate basil. And the cheese didn't melt. 

Then Stella figured out how to get her bandage off, and we've all been forced to look at her creepy half-shaved tail.

With purple sutures.

Levi had a soccer game today. He still didn't earn McDonald's, but he's trying!

I found an old hymnal. Lena and I spent an hour today singing hymns/Christmas carols.

And now for memes! There's a lot. Hang on to your hats.

I may have shared this before, and I don't know why I didn't crop it, but it cracks me up.

🤔

Lol it's true


Also true



Kids these days . . .

😂



😂😂😂🐖

Seriously, though. I think our definitions of "lazy" are different.




This probably isn't that funny, but I read it at one a.m. and could not stop laughing.


It's Levi. He's the problem.

Lisa Frank gave us all unrealistic career aspirations.


I did this twice this week! Not counting the failed garlic cheese bread! When will I ever learn it's not worth it??

Comments