Lucy's 7 Year Interview


What do you and Mommy do together?
Play games and clean together a lot and sometimes she helps me with my homework

What do you and Daddy do together?
Play outside and wrestle


What is your favorite thing to do?
Read or do screen time

What makes you happy?
Seeing Levi laugh

What is something scary?
I don't really want to answer that one

What are you really good at?
Reading and swimming

Who is your best friend?
Presley

Who’s the prettiest person you know?
Me (herself)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A librarian and a mom

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
I don't really think about anything, but I read . . . or I think about the next day ahead of me, if it's going to be fun and exciting and stuff


Favorites:

Color 
Baby blue

Book
Boxcar Children

Movie
Hannah Montana

Food

Frozen pizza

Treat
Popcorn and doing something special

Favorite drink
Milk or pop (root beer)

TV Show
Maggie and Bianca

Toy
I spend most of my time reading, so I don't really have a favorite toy . . . But if you really want to know, then probably Baby Alives or American Girl Dolls

Animal
Cats and if it has to be sea creatures dolphins . . . and butterflies

Song
Thrive by Newsboys

Day
Either last day of school, my birthday, or Christmas

Number
17

Breakfast Food

Peanut Butter Crunch or Eggo Waffles

Store
Justice 

Where’s your favorite place to go?
Chuck E. Cheese

Favorite way to wear your hair
Down

Comments