Levi: 7



What do you and Mommy do together?

Yoga 

What do you and Daddy do together?
Fishing

What makes you happy?
When I can fly my drone outside

What is something scary?
Being left in the house all alone in the dark with a monster in the closet

What are you really good at?
Driving my remote control cars

Who is your best friend?
Memphis

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A pizza worker, a fireman, or a police 

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Everything

Favorites:

Color 
Red and blue

Book
Narnia

Movie
Raya and the Last Dragon

Food

French bread pizza

Treat
Swiss rolls or extra cheesy goldfish

Drink
Oreo McFlurry

TV Show
I have no idea

Toy
My remote control drone or my giant remote control truck

Animal
A kitty cat or a doggy

Song
I Just Need U by Toby Mac or I Like to Move It Move It (from King Julien)

Day
My birthday or Christmas

Number
7

Breakfast Food
French bread pizza

Restaurant
McDonald's or Blue Tomato

Where’s your favorite place to go?
Great Wolf Lodge, Florida, and Disney World

Comments