Lena's "3 Year" Interview

I was just reading some old blog entries and came across the birthday interview I did with Lucy, which reminded me that I never did one with Lena for her 3rd birthday. So here it is . . . just 3 months late. Haha. I didn't coach her for any of these answers, and wrote down exactly what she said - even if they didn't make much sense. Haha.

What do you and Mommy do together?
Go to the grocery store, go to some eating places

What do you and Daddy do together?
Wash the car

What makes you happy?
My stuff that I sleep with

What is something scary?
Thunder and rain and wind

What are you really good at?
Getting groceries

Who is your best friend?
Presley and Harper, Persephone and Quinn

Who’s the prettiest person you know?
Rieley

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A stager or a teacher of a class at church

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
My Ellies
Favorites:

Color 
Purple, pink, orange and red and green

Book
Pinkalicious

Movie
Dora and Hannah Montana

Food

Macaroni and cheese and cheese roll ups and grilled cheese

Treat
Candy

Favorite drink
Juice and water

TV Show
Curious George and Neighbor

Toy
Trolley

Animal
Giraffe and elephant

Song
ABC and Precious Baby Lena

Day
Easter

Number
10

Breakfast Food
Toast

Store
Meijer

Where’s your favorite place to go?
A pizza place

Favorite way to wear your hair
Braid

Comments