10 Weeks

Our cutest picture to date. :-)


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: I haven't weighed myself this week.
Maternity clothes? Still trying to hold out a while longer.
Sleep: Wonderful. I could sleep all day every day.
Best moment this week: Sharing the news!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Restaurant food and Dr Pepper - not sure that's really pregnancy related. Haha.
Food aversions: Nothing really.
Gender: Unknown, but I'm convinced it's a girl.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out :-(
What I miss: Being able to take good cold medicine.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's hb at my appt next week.
Milestones: 10 weeks is 1/4 of the way there!



Nothing too exciting happened this week - well except for sharing the news finally! Woohoo! I've enjoyed letting my belly hang out instead of trying to hide it. I'm sure I'm causing a lot of "is she pregnant or just fat?" discussions between people at the grocery store. Haha.

Comments

  1. There's no doubt in my mind! I got my first congratulations from a stranger at 9 weeks when I was pregnant with Becca, and I think you are stranger-worthy already. You look phenomenal. I am so excited for you, Sadie. (And I hope your inkling is correct. Having two girls is so much stinking fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you're going to have come up with a new title for you blog now (or at least add to it)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment