Book #12: Sparkly Green Earrings

Amazon Link
I finally read something that's not inspirational fiction and get to count it toward my 30 Before 30! This book was recommended by one of my favorite bloggers, so when I came across it in the library's e-book collection, I quick snapped it up.

I loved it. It was hilarious and real and inspirational. Honestly, it was nothing earth shattering. It wasn't deeply theological or eye opening. But it was a fun, easy, relatable read. I loved how she talked about the Bachelor and Pinterest and was honest about how much she missed sleeping in after having her daughter. Haha. I identified with so much. She has a book about marriage and a brand new one about friendship coming out soon. I'm pretty sure those will make it on my "to-read" list as well!

Comments