The Saturday 7

1. Last week, immediately after posting my entry about discovering Levi's first tooth, I discovered his second! Haha. Bottom right. (He's sleeping right now. We'll see if he wakes up with a third after I finish this entry. That seems to be the pattern.) As I've posted before, the girls were much older when they got teeth. I stopped nursing each of them at one year, so teeth were never a problem. Let me tell you . . . they're a problem with Levi. I don't know what to do about the biting. I tap his cheek and pull him off, saying "no" sternly. But he seriously laughs at me. Ouch. I'm not sure I'll make it to a year with him if this keeps up. Although he still won't take a bottle or cup of any kind, so I might not have much of a choice . . .

2. We got our Christmas tree on Sunday. As we've done the past few years, we joined my sisters at the tree farm, went on a wagon ride and chopped down our tree.


It was a beautiful day, the girls were in surprisingly good moods, and Levi was happy as a clam strapped to my chest. We took a picture in the same spot as last year.
So happy that baby is outside of my body this year! Haha.
With the winning tree
3. The girls loved decorating it when we got home. I buy them each an ornament every year that had to do with what they were into that year. They loved searching through the tote to find all their ornaments and reminisce about them.




Lena attempted to put the angel on the top, but she's terrified of heights and just wanted to get down.
So Lucy stepped up to the plate.

I love the tree. It's soft, white lights and happy ornaments full of memories. It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. As do these three little faces . . .


4. In less warm and fuzzy news . . . Lena, Levi, and I have been battling a stupid awful cold for 3 long weeks. We've all been hacking our guts out like chain smokers. I finally turned the corner this week and have started sleeping through the night (at least as much as Levi lets me). And I think the kids are slowly starting to recover as well. But now, three weeks after the littles and I got it, Lucy has started to cough! We better not get it all over again!

5. Levi had his 9 month well-child appt yesterday (I really need to write his 9 month update!). He's 27 inches (6th %) and just over 16 lbs. (3rd %). Still tiny, but healthy and growing on his own curve. She was happy with his core strength, social skills, and fine motor development, but agreed with me that it's unusual that he doesn't even try to move, so we're keeping an eye on his gross motor skills and will re-assess at the end of the year.

6. I can't think of another one, so here are some more pictures from our week:
This is Lena's new thing. She has to wear boots on her hands and feet so she can be a dog. Lol.


Chillin' like a villian
Libby came over for Elf and popcorn.
Fun with Snapchat
Horror with snapchat! Lol

Comments