Valentine's Day Craft

Lyla, Lucy and I made this cute craft today:


I got it from Family Fun magazine, but don't have time to search for the link right now.

Here's what you need:
- A plain t-shirt in a Valentine-y color
- A couple heart-shaped paper doilies
- A glue stick
- White fabric paint
- Thin foam paint brushes (not sure that's totally necessary, but it's what the magazine recommended and I found them right by the fabric paint at Michael's so picked them up)
- Old newspaper

Directions
1. Lay the t-shirt out flat and stick some newspaper inside it in case the paint bleeds.
2. Lightly glue the doily onto the shirt.
3. Paint over the holes on the doily (like a stencil).
4. Peel the doily off the shirt and let the paint dry.

Voila:
I love this picture. Haha. I told Lucy to stand next to Lyla, and she walked right up and grabbed her hand. So sweet. Excuse her mouthful of goldfish! Lol.

Comments

Post a Comment