Recent Observations

1. Even 3.5 year olds still think it's cool to color on walls.
2. Something has been tromping through my garden. I'm pretty sure it's a bear.
3. If you start bragging about how your daughter sleeps in until 9:00, she'll inevitably start waking up 2 hours earlier!
4. I can fall asleep in 5 seconds sitting in a chair at work (at naptime - relax), but it takes me half an hour of tossing and turning to fall asleep in my bed at night.
5. It's been 2 years and my stomach still looks like the last picture in this post. I think it's time to abandon hope that it will ever go back to normal.
6. Reading a whole bunch of books by the same author in a row really makes you realize how often she uses certain words/phrases. For instance, Colleen Coble uses the word "macadam" in every single book.
7. All the recent debates about gay marriage make my blood boil. I think I have an anger problem.
8. Jumping on a trampoline is different after having a baby.

Comments

  1. 3. My children have been getting up at 6:30 every day for a couple weeks now :(

    5. Mine too.

    7. Yeah, not even gonna go there :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. for #7... why? Don't let those issues get to you. You won't change it one way or another so...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment