22 Weeks

Baby is the size of a papaya this week.

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: Idk. I really need to get a good scale.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Excited to start moving on to the fall clothes now that the weather is cooling off. Hoping to get some more maternity jeans for my birthday since I only fit in 2 pairs.
Sleep: Good. Although I've been talking in my sleep a lot. I woke myself up last night saying, "I think the phone is ringing." (It wasn't.) Justin responded, "Leave me alone!" But he says he doesn't remember, so apparently he was talking in his sleep too. Haha.
Best moment this week: Umm, nothing too exciting has happened in the past week.
Movement: Lots. Especially as soon as I lay down at night. Maybe I just notice it more then, or maybe she's lulled to sleep by my movement during the day.
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Out. It's actually starting to flatten out already. Gross.
What I miss: Not being constipated. Haha.
What I am looking forward to: Other people feeling movement.

Milestones: Nothing really.

I made it half way through "L" in the baby names book and didn't write a single name down. I keep going back and forth between the 2 names Justin and I agree on. One is a little too weird and one is a little too boring. Plus I found out the weird one has kind of an awful meaning. Hmm. I'm still hoping a new name will jump out at me, but I don't have much of the alphabet left . . .

Last night, Lucy was pointing to names in the book that she liked. Latiki and Leelee were the main contenders. :-)

Comments