23 Weeks

*Warning: this entry contains a gross picture of my bare belly. Proceed at your own risk!* :-)
This isn't the gross picture. That is yet to come. :-)
Baby is the size of a grapefruit this week.

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: About another pound or so. 8-9 lbs total.
Maternity clothes? Yep. My mom said she'd buy me a new pair of jeans this weekend (for my birthday). I'm totally getting skinny maternity jeans. How's that for an oxymoron? ;-)
Sleep: I can never get enough. I think I could sleep all day.
Best moment this week: Feeling some crazy movement. Other people being able to feel it.
Movement: Lots - You can see and feel her punching and kicking from the outside of my body now. Lucy felt her for the first time today! She said, "My sister kick me!" <3
Food cravings: French fries. I got the fry burger from Checkers yesterday. It was amazing. :-)
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Out and looking gross! Yesterday, this disgusting growth appeared right next to my belly button. Thankfully, it went away, but not before I got a picture. It must have been just a little pocket of fluid or something? Looking good, eh?


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach! I finally gave up on it in the past couple of weeks. I feel like I'm laying on a rock. Haha.
What I am looking forward to: Settling on a name. I think we're getting close!

Milestones: According to thebump.com she can now hear my voice. Aww. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment