29 Weeks


Baby is the size of an acorn squash this week.

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: Nothing since 27 weeks. +19 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Yes. Totally.
Sleep: Atrocious this week! But that's just because I'm up coughing every 2 hours. Not the baby's fault. She's probably just as annoyed as I am with all the hacking!
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again today - 150 bpm.
Movement: Oh yeah. There always seem to be appendages poking up out of my stomach.
Food cravings: PB Captain Crunch. Candy. Cinnamon rolls.
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Out. 

What I miss: Being able to take good cold medicine.

What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave. Haha.
Milestones: Nothing really, except I'm going to start having doctor's appointments every 2 weeks. 
Weekly name clue: I just heard of another actress with this name. She's currently on a cable show - which is why I'd never heard of her before. 


Comments