31 Weeks

Baby is the size of a pineapple this week. (That seems way bigger than the cucumber she was compared to last week - these size comparisons are so random.)

How far along? 31 weeks - only 9 to go!
Total weight loss/gain: +4 I think since my last appt 2 weeks ago. +23 total
Maternity clothes? Yes. Totally.
Sleep: It takes me forever to fall asleep, but I'm usually good once I'm out.
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again today. 
Movement: Pretty much non-stop.
Food cravings: Chocolate. Logan's. I'm feeling really nauseous right now so I can't think of anything else.
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: For the most part, unless I'm sitting down, I'm having Braxton Hicks. The doctor said that's OK as long as they're not timeable, getting closer together or so painful I can't breathe through them. 
Belly Button in or out? Out and starting to flatten.

What I miss: Just being comfortable.

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving!
Milestones: According to babycenter, Baby is probably over 3 lbs by now. Wowza!
Weekly name clue: It's a little bit ethnic - it's actually semi-popular in a couple other countries. Not going to tell you which ones. :-)

I've been feeling pretty miserable the past few days. But I'm pretty sure I'm having withdrawals from my Paxil, and it's not really pregnancy related. (I ran out on Sunday and there was a mix-up between my doctor's office and the pharmacy so it took until today at 4:00 for me to get a refill!) I've been soooo dizzy and nauseous and hot. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and my blood pressure and everything was good, so I'm really hoping it's just drug-related and not something I'm going to have to deal with indefinitely! 

Comments