32 Weeks

Baby is the size of a squash this week. 

How far along? 32 weeks - only 8 to go!
Total weight loss/gain: +1 this week, up 24 total (as of Monday when I went to the Dr. for my eye) -- I just looked it up: I was up 25 lbs at this point with Lucy. Bummer. I feel like I've been gaining less quickly this pregnancy. Hopefully I won't gain 18 more pounds in the next 8 weeks like I did with Lucy. <:-O 
Maternity clothes? Yes. Totally.
Sleep: It takes me forever to fall asleep. And if I get woken up for any reason in the night, the process has to start all over again. Still having wicked night sweats too. 
Best moment this week: Having a week off of work and having Justin home to help out.  
Movement: Oh yeah. I've been trying to figure out how she's positioned. I feel the most kicking on my left side, so I think her feet are over there. And there's always a big hard lump by my belly button. I'm thinking that's her butt (and spine - it's bumpy and gross feeling!). Hoping that means her head is down?
Food cravings: Sweets. I've had 4 cinnamon rolls and a brownie so far today. Lol. (Maybe I should count myself lucky if I only gain 18 more pounds . . .)
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Still just Braxton Hicks all day every day.
Belly Button in or out? Out and starting to flatten. Still no linea negra though. I can't remember when I got that with Lucy.

What I miss: Being able to bend over and breathe at the same time.

What I am looking forward to: Getting this baby out of me!
Milestones: I noticed for the first time this week that I feel like I'm suffocating when I lay flat on my back. I've been sleeping on my back until this point. Really annoyed I'm out one more sleep position! 
Weekly name clue: It's the same amount of letters as someone else in our family (meaning either Justin, Sadie, or Lucy). :-)

I told Justin a couple days ago that I'm feeling better physically than I have in a while. And then I realized I had a week off of work, and he was home for a week to help me out. Yesterday I did a bunch of shopping on Alpine then came home and decorated my house for Christmas. I was pretty much hunched over the stove making dinner by evening. And today I've been limping around like an 88 year old woman. Feeling good was was nice while it lasted! 

Comments

  1. Pretty sure you're the cutest pregnant lady ever. And I love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a random blog reader (from back in the xanga days! lol) and just want to go on record as guessing your baby's name to be HEIDI. :-) I first thought of it when you said it was "semi-ethnic" and am more convinced each week that I am right, haha. So send me a Hershey's bar when you have her, k?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great if she's head down already! Both of my girls were head down early on and stayed that way. I felt Ellie's kicking on my left side too, and her butt on my right up by my ribs. Then we were ALL surprised (even the doctor who had been feeling her and helping deliver) when she came out sunny-side-up!

    I just realized I never got a linea negra with Ellie. It was super dark with Abby. Huh.

    Aww losing another sleep position is no fun. :( I remember waking up in the middle of the night on my back and barely being able to breathe...

    You're getting so close! Hang in there! (and please let us know if you want us to bring anything to the Jesus Birthday Party next weekend! You don't need to be slaving in the kitchen all day!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment