14 Weeks


Baby is the size of a lemon this week.

How Far Along? 14 weeks
Total Weight Loss/Gain: Up 2 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes? Surprisingly, I'm still going strong in my regular clothes. I have a couple pairs of jeans that were too big pre-pregnancy, so they're serving me well. I need to go buy a couple pairs of maternity jeans. Mine are all stretched out from wearing them to the end of my previous pregnancies and don't fit yet.
Sleep: I can't get enough. In my babycenter email this week it said the 1st trimester exhaustion has probably started to abate. Not true for me! No abating here! 
Best Moment This Week: Seeing the adorable little baby on ultrasound.
Isn't its little nose the cutest thing ever?! [13 weeks, 4 days]
Movement: I'm starting to wonder if I can feel it. Especially when I lay on my belly, I feel little taps in one concentrated area. But I might just be making that up.
Food Cravings: Fruit, popsicles, fizzy drinks, restaurant food. 
Food Aversions: Not much anymore! The nausea has all but disappeared. *knock on wood*
Gender: Don't know yet. If I keep having ultrasounds every two weeks, though, they might be able to tell soon . . .
Labor Signs: None
What I Miss: Having energy.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out gender, the sciatic pain going away. 
Milestones: The baby has started peeing in its amniotic fluid. Isn't that a lovely milestone?

My sciatic pain has gotten pretty miserable. Fortunately, it's just in one spot - not radiating down my leg . . . yet. Unfortunately, there's almost nothing I can do to relieve the pain. I've tried all the stretches, but they don't help. It feels the best when I lay flat on my back in bed and don't move. Haha. And it definitely gets worse with activity. I just spent an hour grocery shopping and am pretty much crippled now.

This is old news to those of you on facebook, but for my records: had an ultrasound on Thursday and my SCH still hasn't changed. I was surprised since I had some bleeding both last Saturday while camping, and randomly on Wednesday. I thought that would mean the hematoma is leaving my body. No such luck. I have another ultrasound in two weeks. Stay tuned. ;-)



Comments

  1. You look soooo cuuute. And baby is super cute too! I'm anxious to find out the gender :)

    I'm glad your nausea has gone away!! But sorry about your sciatic pain. That's miserable. I'm still praying the hematoma goes away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment