15 Weeks


Baby is the size of a navel orange this week.

How Far Along? 15 weeks
Total Weight Loss/Gain: Up 2 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes? Down to about one pair of jeans - my loosest ones. Still stretching out my regular shirts.
Sleep: I've started randomly waking up in the middle of the night for no reason and having trouble falling back to sleep.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling movement!
Movement: I noticed this week that when I lay flat on my back and suck in my stomach, I can clearly feel my uterus. So a few nights ago, I decided to start poking at it to see if I could make baby mad. I poked a few times and felt a strong *thwack*. I did it a few more times and kept feeling it! Poking my baby is my new favorite activity. Haha. I'm anxious to start feeling movement in my day to day life, though.
Food Cravings: Burritos, Swedish meatballs, restaurant food in general
Food Aversions: Nothing. Finally feeling better and eating everything in sight!
Gender: Unknown. Although I'm feeling more and more like it's a girl now. (Probably just because I have a couple girl names I like and absolutely nothing for boys. Haha.)
Labor Signs: None
What I Miss: Having energy.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out gender, the sciatic pain going away, feeling consistent movement.
Milestones: Movement

The sciatic pain is still going strong. I had it this early with both of the girls, but never documented when it went away. Still just waiting and hoping and trying not to overdo it. And I have another ultrasound scheduled for Thursday to check on the SCH again. 

Comments