26 Weeks

It was a crazy day. Just got around to taking this after the girls were in bed. 

Baby is the size of a head of lettuce this week!

How Far Along? 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +1 this week. +11 total.
Maternity Clothes? Almost everything.
Sleep: Pretty good. Not sweating as much. 
Best Moment This Week: A lady at Justin's work party yesterday telling me that I'm so tiny and adorable. People rarely use the word "tiny" to describe my pregnant state. Lol.
Movement: Yep. He's turbo.
Food Cravings: Cheese, pop - Cranberry Sierra Mist is finally on the shelves for the Christmas season and I'm drinking it like it's going out of style. It's caffeine free so practically guiltless!
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!!  
Name: Not getting any closer to deciding. Probably just going to be Lars. ;-)
Labor Signs: Lots and lots of Braxton Hicks.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Picking a name, meeting this baby
Milestones: My belly is starting to take on that shiny glow. Does anyone else get that when pregnant? I seriously think it's my stretch marks glimmering. That lovely layer of skin that has broken through and has never seen the sun. 

Also, only 98 days until my due date! Double digits!!

Comments