28 Weeks

Lena had her mouth full. Lucy has taken some liberties with the sign making. 
I'm not the only one with a belly . . .
I feel like these pictures don't adequately portray my size. Here's a mirror selfie that shows it off a little better:
Wowza. Can you tell that's not a maternity shirt? Haha.
Baby is the size of an eggplant this week!

How Far Along? 28 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +2 this week, +14 total. I'm gaining more slowly than I did with Lena, but about on track with what I did for Lucy - and I gained 42 lbs with each of them. So I'm not getting my hopes up.
Maternity Clothes? Almost everything. And my fleece is getting very hard to zip.
Sleep: Really struggling to fall asleep every night. I suddenly have restless leg syndrome. It is horrendous. And my back starts hurting around 4:00 every morning. I just can't find a comfortable position. 
Best Moment This Week: Lucy finally got to feel the baby move. She loved it. 
Movement: Yep. It's starting to get more constant and a tiny bit annoying. Haha. He's especially active when I'm trying to sleep. And some of his movements are getting a little painful. 
Food Cravings: Cheese, pop, ice cream, cookies.
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!!  
Name: I told Justin last night that I think I've made up my mind. I still reserve the right to change it, though. :-)
Labor Signs: Lots and lots of Braxton Hicks. 
What I Miss: Bending over and breathing at the same time. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Christmas!
Milestones: Got my first twin comment today! A guy at church asked how much longer I have to go. When I told him "12 weeks," his eyes bugged out of his head, and he said "Are you sure there's only one in there?"

The pain wasn't as terrible this week. Mostly because I took it easy. The couple of days that I was busy, I really felt it. 

Just for fun:



Comments