29 Weeks


Baby is the size of an acorn squash this week!

How Far Along? 29 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Miraculously didn't gain anything this week!  +14 total. 
Maternity Clothes? Almost everything. I noticed that my pajama shirts (big t-shirts) are struggling to cover my belly all the way.
Sleep: The restless legs have gotten a lot better, but I'm still really struggling to fall asleep at night. I just lie there wide awake for hours. So annoying. 
Best Moment This Week: Baby brother got a whole bunch of adorable little clothes for Christmas!
Movement: Yes. He goes crazy in there. I think he really likes to push out against my stomach. I can't even describe it. But there's always something sticking out - an elbow or knee or foot or something. It's kind of disgusting. Haha.  
Food Cravings: Cranberry Sierra Mist. I ate so much this weekend that nothing even sounds good anymore. Haha.
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!!  
Name: Pretty sure we've decided. Going to keep it a secret though. :-)
Labor Signs: So many Braxton Hicks. I can't do anything without them starting up. 
What I Miss: Not being in pain.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing what he looks like. I just can't picture a boy. Haha.
Milestones: Baby's first in-utero Christmas. Haha.

I'm starting to panic about how big I'm getting and how much longer I have to go. I'm in so much pain all the time, the BH are out of control, I'm ungainly and awkward. Part of me just wants to be done, but part of me is terrified of having 3 kids and just wants him to stay in there and let me prepare a little more. Haha. And somehow, despite everything, I get sad about the idea of never being pregnant again. I don't understand myself. 

Comments