Lucy's Birthday Interview: 6 Years Old!

What do you and Mommy do together?
Play games - and that's pretty much all I do with you because you're so busy cleaning and stuff

What do you and Daddy do together?
Play soccer outside (or any kind of sports)


What is your favorite thing to do?
Either play with Levi or do make-up

What makes you happy?
Being with you and Daddy - because they keep me safe

What is something scary?
When I'm away from you and Daddy

What are you really good at?
Spelling and math

Who is your best friend?
Presley

Who’s the prettiest person you know?
Either Aunt Niki or Aunt Libby . . . probably Esther too

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher and a mom and a fashion designer

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
What I'm most excited about
Favorites:

Color 
White, black, and baby blue

Book
Junie B. Jones

Movie
Hannah Montana

Food

Macaroni and cheese

Treat
Either candy or doing something special (like getting my nails painted or going out for a movie)

Favorite drink
Milk and pop

TV Show
Littlest Pet Shop

Toy
The stuff I got for my birthday from my friend party

Animal
Dolphin

Song
A Gift To You

Day
My birthday - cuz I get to do whatever I want

Number
10

Breakfast Food
Cinnamon rolls

Store
Grandma's store, so we can work with her (Once Upon a Child)

Where’s your favorite place to go?
Niki's house . . . or Disney World

Favorite way to wear your hair
Down

Comments