Blips

1. I just heard a little giggle from Lucy. I looked over and saw her standing on an overturned pizza pan jumping up and down. Haha.

2. I :heart: chocolate chip waffles.

3. So excited for our surprise anniversary trip in 2 days!

4. I've been trying not to listen to country with Lucy, but I'm annoyed by the cheesy Christian radio stations. Anyone have suggestions for not-too-annoying Christian kids' CDs?

5. I ordered 200 prints from Snapfish today. Yikes. I have to get scrapbooking.

6. One (and only one) of my legs is peeling from the sunburn I sustained 2 weeks ago! I take great delight in peeling my skin off in big pieces.

7. Lucy just learned to "woof" when asked what the puppy says.

8. I have to go get packing for this weekend. It is incredible how much a one year old needs for a two day trip. She does NOT travel lightly!

Comments

  1. O loves playing with pizza pans :P

    I can't wait to hear about your anniversary! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment