Facebook Speak

I think in Facebook phrases. And sometimes I want to post everything that comes to mind, but I'd clutter up people's newsfeeds and drive them crazy. So I decided to put it here instead.

1. I almost want to quit drinking Dr. Pepper because I hate the commercial with Fergie so much.

2. I have a box of Tastefully Simple warm spinach and artichoke dip in my cupboard. I want to eat it soooo badly, but I don't have any swiss cheese . . . or crackers for that matter.

3. Lucy was scared of the storm today. And I'm not gonna lie, we sat in the basement for a little while. It looked like a hurricane out there!!!

4. I need to get pregnant again so I have an excuse to eat whatever I want. I have been binging a lot lately.

5. I'm disappointed by the lack of "Bachelorette" discussion on facebook. Is no one watching this season?

6. I spent all of Lucy's afternoon nap scrapbooking today, but only got 2 pages done. I was sooo stuck. But I'm happy with the final result. If not a little daunted by how far I have to go . . . I take too many pictures!

7. I'm sad I didn't get a free slurpee today. The nearest 7/11 is like 30 minutes away. Not worth it to me.

All right. That's enough about me. Thanks for letting me get all that off my chest. :-)

Comments

  1. This was one of my favorite posts! I wish you updated all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) I totally think in Facebook status updates too... it's pretty sad :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I think in Facebook posts, cuz I just go ahead and post them all;) You should too! I loved reading all these:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment