Favorite Things

I got this idea from a blogger I follow. She makes a list of her favorite things every month. So here are mine for the month of October. Some of these were favorites before October, but since this is my first month, I can do that. :-) [Warning: Project Runway spoiler at the end of this post!]

Pinterest
In case you don't know what pinterest is . . . It's a virtual pinboard. Anytime you come across something online that strikes you as useful or interesting, you "pin" it to pinterest. So all your favorite things are in one place. Plus you can look at everyone else's pinboards. I've gotten so many great recipes, nanny ideas, and home decor inspiration from this site. Check it out!


Words with Friends
If you know me well, you know I'm obsessed with words. One of my favorite games is Scrabble, but no one will ever play me because I dominate them. (Haha - I'm seriously not as conceited as I sound. I'm mostly kidding. ;-)) Words with Friends is basically Scrabble on facebook, which allows you to play against your friends. I actually get beaten a lot, but I still enjoy it. It's a huge time-waster for me.



Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist
This just came out last week, so I really should save it for my November favorite things, but oh well! I love this stuff. It's seasonal, so I have to stock up when it appears on the shelves. I feel better about myself when I drink this instead of Dr. Pepper because it's caffeine free! :-)


My New Purple Scarf
I bought this scarf with my birthday money, and I feel so stylish when I wear it. You'll probably see me wear it often this winter, because not much in my wardrobe makes me feel stylish.


Project Runway
The finale was last week, and I'm so sad to see it go! I loved this season, and I'm very happy with the winner!

Comments

  1. This is a cute idea!

    I should play words with friends sometime... I like Scrabble too ;)

    I am sad Project Runway is over too. PR Allstars is coming up soon! So excited!! And I was happy with the winner too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment