Lucy's 3 Year Interview

I just realized I forgot to post this. I found the questions on pinterest, and Lucy was so adorable when she answered them. She really thought about each one and surprised me a couple times with her answers. I didn't help her at all. This is what she came up with all on her own.

What do you and Mommy do together?
Play

What do you and Daddy do together?
Play

What makes you happy?
Toys

What is something scary?
Thunder

What are you really good at?
Ballet

Who is your best friend?
Presley

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mommy

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Getting my "be's" [this was before we took them away - haha]

Favorites
Color 
Yellow and pink

Book
The Belly Button Book [Sandra Boynton]

Movie
Little Mermaid

Food
Pizza

Treat
Goldfish

TV Show
Caillou

Toy
My baby

Animal
Turtle [that one surprised me, but she answered without hesitation! haha]

Song
"Lola and you Dance." [She made that up on the spot, so I said, "Nooo, what's your real favorite song? She repeated "Lola and you Dance," then pointed at my paper and said, "Write that down." Lol.]

Day
Sunday

Number
27

Breakfast Food
Waffle

Store
Meijer

Comments

Post a Comment