Lucy's 4 Year Interview

We did this interview last year and Lucy gave very concise answers. This year, she was a bit more talkative. Haha. She wanted to keep answering questions, so I threw in a few extras. Some of her answers are so hilarious. I promise I did not coach her at all. I recorded her answers verbatim. 


What do you and Mommy do together?
Play and cook and read

What do you and Daddy do together?
Read books and play and make macaroni and do stuff like that and spend time together and watch TV together.

What makes you happy?
That you play with me and Daddy brings home donuts and making macaroni

What is something scary?
The dark and big dogs

What are you really good at?
Making macaroni and working

Who is your best friend?
Presley, Jackson, RJ, Jovie and Zek, Lyla and Chase, and Abby

Who’s the prettiest person you know?
Esther and Niki

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Nothing. Well sometimes when I don’t go potty and brush my teeth at night, when I need to do that, sometimes I think about that.

Favorites:

Color 
Pink, yellow, blue, white, and purple

Book
The Belly Button Book (Sandra Boynton) [This is so weird. She answered the same thing last year, but we never read this book!]

Movie
Frozen and Cinderella

Food

Macaroni and cheese

Treat
Goldfish and popcorn

Favorite drink
Milk

TV Show
Curious George and Caillou

Toy
My birthday ones that are Frozen

Animal
I don’t have any . . . except a penguin

Song
Frozen (all of them)

Day
Monday

Number
1

Breakfast Food
Pancakes

Store
The Dollar Store – cuz there’s gumballs there. And Grandma’s store [Once Upon a Child] – cuz I get to work there and play with some of the toys.

Where’s your favorite place to go?
Niki’s house

What’s your favorite story in the Bible?
The sin one. I like the Adam and Eve one where they ate the fruit on that tree that God told them not to eat on. Then Jesus comes down from Heaven and he takes the yucky stuff off [of our hearts]. I sin sometimes. But not very often. It’s not naughty to be yourself. It’s just naughty to do stuff wrong.

Favorite way to wear your hair
In a braid – not in two braids. Just one braid.





Comments