35 Weeks

My helpers are back! But out of practice. Lol. Lena . . .

Baby is the size of a coconut!

How Far Along? 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +1 this week. +22 total. Despite my lack of weight gain, I still feel like this:
Maternity Clothes? Still stuffing myself in them. I'm starting to look like Winnie the Pooh . . . except I wear pants

Sleep: Having trouble with restless legs again. It takes me forever to fall asleep.  
Best Moment This Week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound, finding out my hematoma is gone!
Movement: Like crazy. He was head down on the ultrasound on Monday, but the tech was just pushing on my lower stomach, so I know he wasn't engaged real low. Today, I'm feeling him on both of my sides at the same time again - and up in my ribs. So I'm not sure he's still head down. Time to start leaning off my couch . . .
spinningbabies.com
I posted a video of his crazy movement on facebook this week and had a lot of people remind me to cherish these moments. I realize I complain a lot, but I really do love the movement (most of the time). It is reassuring and fascinating. Haha. I loved being pregnant with Lucy, and enjoyed it with Lena until the SPD started. This pregnancy has been harder on me the whole time, but there's still a tiny part of me that's sad about being done. 

Food Cravings: Cinnamon Life cereal, cheese, pop, Burger King fries and ranch
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!!  
Labor Signs: BH more often - even when I'm sitting around doing nothing. 
What I Miss: Bending over and breathing at the same time.

What I'm Looking Forward To: the newborn phase
Milestones: Today is 35/35 day. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have 35 days 'til my due date! Woot woot!

I wrote in my Saturday 7 that the pain hasn't been as bad this week. I think he got off my sciatic nerve, which makes a world of difference. Here comes some more TMI . . . I do think he found my cervix. I'm never totally sure what I'm feeling, but this is a new pain. I feel it most often when I stand up from a sitting position. It's not muscle pain or the usual pelvic/round ligament pain. It's some kind of intensely sharp internal pain that I attribute to his head butting against my cervix when I stand up. It's really quite lovely.

I grew a ton this week, just like I did with Lena at 35 weeks.

What do you think? Still smaller than I was last time? I'm thinking no.

Comments