37 Weeks!

Excuse the ragamuffins. They refuse to let me do their hair. :-(


Baby is the size of a winter melon! (Again, with the random fruits.)

How Far Along? 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +3 this week. +27 total 
Maternity Clothes? I'm starting to grow out of my maternity coat. Who does that?!
Sleep: So much sweat. We're going to have to buy a new mattress by the time this is over.
Best Moment This Week: Lena has suddenly been much more interested in feeling the baby move. Every time she sits on my lap, he kicks at her and she says, "I feel him!"
Movement: Oh yes. He's all over the place and I'm constantly worried that he's not head down anymore.
Food Cravings: The sweets are hitting me hard this week. Cinnamon rolls, donuts, cookies. I want all the sugar. (Hence the 3 pound weight gain in one week! Haha.)
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!!  
Labor Signs: Actually think I lost a little bit of my MP last Monday. Tons of BH.
What I Miss: I know I've said this over and over, but I seriously miss sleeping on my stomach. Also really starting to miss my old body.
What I'm Looking Forward To: The girls meeting their brother!
Milestones: "Full" term! They've actually changed the terminology since I was pregnant with Lena. You're not considered truly full term til 39 weeks. 37 is now "early" term. Blech. I'm still calling it full term and declaring myself ready to go any time now!

Lena left. Baby 3 right. Same shirt. Different lighting. I think I'm just as big.

Comments