21 Weeks

Baby is the size of a pomegranate this week.

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: +2lbs in the past 2 weeks. +7 total - hopefully I only gain 7 pounds in the second half of my pregnancy too. Ha! (I'm about right on track with the way I gained weight with Lucy, and I ended up gaining 42 pounds with her. Haha. I gain it all in the 3rd trimester.)
Maternity clothes? Yep. I tried on some of my bigger short-sleeved shirts this week. Still too big. Bummer.
Sleep: Fine. I've actually been feeling pretty well rested lately! Yay, 2nd trimester!
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby GIRL on ultrasound!
Movement: Lots. I feel like this baby is way more active than Lucy was at this stage.
Food cravings: Fruit. I've been chowing on cherries and peaches lately.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: I'm getting to the point where doing anything gives me Braxton Hicks. Bending up and down picking up toys, sweeping the floor, walking up and down the stairs. 
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Being able to bend over and breathe at the same time.
What I am looking forward to: Picking out a name. Going through the bins of Lucy's newborn clothes. :-)

Milestones: Seeing a healthy baby at the ultrasound! 

Comments

  1. So excited for your little GIRL! One for Orion and one for Desy... ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment