35 Weeks!

I really need to remember to put make-up on before these pictures . . .
Baby is the size of a coconut this week. 

How far along? 35 weeks (35 days 'til my due date!)

Total weight loss/gain: +3 lbs in 2 weeks, +30 total. I weigh more than Justin now. That's a great feeling. Lol. Oh, and I noticed this week that I can't get my rings off. Oops. 
Maternity clothes? Yep. Getting quite sick of them.
Sleep: Pretty horrible. I'm to the point where I think "Why even bother going to bed? I'm just going to toss and turn in pain all night."
Best moment this week: Baby sister getting her first Christmas present - an adorable crocheted owl hat. She's so wearing it home from the hospital. Can't wait!
Movement: All the time and getting ever more painful. I actually think she might have changed positions. I used to always feel her hiccups on my right side and now they're on my left. And I always felt her feet on my left side, but now they're on my right! She still loves to punch my bladder, though! I consider it an accomplishment every time I make it through a day without peeing my pants. Lol. 
Food cravings: Cinnamon rolls, donuts, sparkling grape juice, chocolate!
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Still just Braxton Hicks all day every day. I even get them when I roll over in bed.

Belly Button in or out? Still hanging on to that little nub - unless I eat a lot, then it disappears. Haha.
What I miss: My old body.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this baby!
Milestones: According to thebump.com my uterus has grown 1,000 times its normal size by now! 
Weekly name clue: I really can't think of any more of these without totally giving it away. Here a few more I considered that Justin nixed: Ruby, Cora, and Mila. I definitely have a naming style!

At my doctor's appointment on Monday, she said the baby is not head down like I originally thought. Her head is over by my right hipbone. (Or at least was on Monday. Like I said, I think she's since moved.) If this baby is not in my pelvis, then why do I have so much pain down there?? I'm not going to be able to walk by the time she does get head down!! Oh boy.

Got another stranger comment yesterday. I was checking out at Hallmark and the cashier said, "Wow - you must be due any day." I told her I have over a month to go and she got the same bug-eyed look the last lady did. Haha. At least she didn't ask if it was twins. I'm beginning to lose hope that this baby will be any smaller than Lucy was!

*Edit* I just realized I took bare belly pics for week 35 of my pregnancy with Lucy. Let's have some comparisons, shall we?

With Lucy.
Baby #2


















With Lucy. Look at that stretchmark-free belly!
Baby #2. (Sorry my bra is showing!)

Comments

Post a Comment