11 Weeks

Lucy is so in love. And I am going to be so huge. How can I be showing so much by 11 weeks??

The baby is the size of a lime this week.

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: I was back down to my starting weight at my doctor's appt last Thursday
Maternity clothes? Broke out the maternity jeans today! I couldn't take it anymore.
Sleep: Same as before. Exhausted all the time, but have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Major night sweats.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound again.
Movement: Not that I can feel. It was moving all over on the ultrasound.
Food cravings: Fizzy drinks. 
Food aversions: Hardly any. 
Gender: Thinking boy since I feel so different this time around. 
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Half and half
What I miss: Feeling good. Having energy.
What I am looking forward to: The second trimester. Less nausea. More energy. Finding out gender.
Milestones: I think the nausea is finally starting to lessen. I've felt slightly better this week. Still not wonderful, but not as completely miserable either. Hopefully that means we're on the upswing! 

Comments