9 Weeks

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: I was up 2 lbs at my WIC appt on Wednesday
Maternity clothes? Trying to hold out until 12 weeks, but doing the rubber band trick on a lot of my jeans already.
Sleep: Same as before. Exhausted all the time, but have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Major night sweats.
Best moment this week: Feeling good a few days in a row!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Fizzy, fruity drinks. Anything cold. I made cheesecake this week just because cold and creamy sounded so good.
Food aversions: Getting better. I did make Justin fry the hamburger meat for chili this week. I just couldn’t look at it.
Gender: Thinking boy since I feel so different this time around.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Half and half
What I miss: Feeling good. Not having to hide my belly.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling better, hearing a heartbeat at my 12 week appt. Sharing the news.
Milestones: I gagged while changing Lena’s dirty diaper this week. That’s a first. (It wasn’t even that bad!)


The nausea has been so random this week. It was terrible on Monday. All day. I wanted to die. Not bad on Tuesday. I felt great Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. And then it came back on Saturday. Blech. 

Comments