The Saturday 7

1. Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to school we go! I went back last week, hosted our Back to School event, and got the library set up. 

Levi tested out my photo "booth" for me.

2. We had one last cousin fun day before school officially started though. Niki took her grandkids camping and invited us to come spend the day with them on Friday. There was a cool water park, playground, trampolines, and ice cream. We spent all day there.




Lena was not feeling the brotherly love

3. As I was driving there on Friday morning, we got a text that my niece was in labor! It was fun to be with my sisters all day speculating about when the baby would be here and what they'd name her. Get ahold of this cuteness . . .
Welcome to the family, Bella! Next year, you'll be in those cousin pictures! 💓

4. And then, it was off to school. 



This is our last year of having one kid in elementary, one kid in middle school, and one kid in high school. They all had a great first week, and Levi actually told me today, "I'm excited to go back to school on Monday. I really like my teacher." 😮 

I'm working one day in library and three in development this year. It was kind of strange working in the office three days in a row, but I think I'll enjoy it. I jumped right in this week, working on Spirit Wear, Grandparents' Day, Pastors' Day, the auction, website updates, etc. Lena did special "first day of school" nails for me.

5. Do you ever accidentally click something on facebook and then you get majorly targeted, and then you actually start watching the reels they send your way which makes them send you more? Yeah, I did that recently with the concept of hypermobility and the associated diseases. And . . . you guessed it . . . I'm convinced I have one of them. Lol. I'm not sure which one. Facebook hasn't diagnosed me yet. I've always said that pregnancy was hard on me because I'm too flexible. Instead of my muscles holding in my core, they were like, "nah, it's fine - let's just stretch some more!" And now I'm learning people who are hypermobile often have issues with fainting (check), heart palpitations (check), heat intolerance (check), and gut issues (double check). But then I went down a rabbit trail about mast cell activation syndrome and overproduction of histamine and bells started ringing with that too: intense itchiness that leads to bruising and bleeding, IBS, even extra mucous in the lungs that can cause extreme coughing! Dude. I've got all the diseases. Too bad my health insurance covers almost nothing. Guess I'll just scratch myself to death. 🤷

6. That's all I've got. I don't think I even have very many pics or memes . . .
Levi caught a fish

Comments