Wednesday, August 1, 2012

15 Weeks


Baby is the size of an orange this week!

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: As of Monday, I was down 2 pounds, but I've probably gained it back by now. Let's just say I'm about where I was last week.
Maternity clothes? More and more. I can still fit in my regular jeans, but they're so uncomfortable it's not worth it. 
Sleep: I'm pretty sure I could sleep all day every day. I took a 2.5 hour nap with Lucy today and wanted to keep sleeping! 
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting this week.
Movement: Still nothing definite. I'm starting to think I imagined the "movement" I was feeling a few weeks ago. 
Food cravings: Nothing too crazy this week.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: Unknown. I'm obsessed with thinking of a girl name though. Think that's a sign? Haha.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out - in fact, I noticed it's visible through my shirt now. Lovely!
What I miss: Being able to eat without being in pain. 
What I am looking forward to: Getting my energy back and feeling better. I'm well into the 2nd trimester. This stuff should be happening soon, right?

Milestones: I don't think there were any major milestones this week. 



I got very sick in Olive Garden on Sunday. The first (and hopefully last!) time I've ever had to deal with that in a public place. Not fun. I lost 2 pounds and spent the next 24 hours in agony. By yesterday I was feeling much better, but I still feel sick every evening after dinner. I've been trying so hard not to eat too much food, but it doesn't even matter what I eat. It kills once it's sitting in my stomach. Blurg. I bought myself some bottled water. I never drink water, so hopefully that will help. And I'm getting back on my Miralax regimen. Plus I bought some broccoli this week. I'm going to make some homemade ranch to help me choke it down. Hopefully  all of that will help correct my poor stomach's issues soon!!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, I REALLY hope you start feeling better soon!!

    ...but you look really really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It