18 Weeks

Some comparison pictures . . .
18 Weeks with Lucy
18 Weeks with Baby #2
People have been telling me that I'm leveling off and I won't be bigger than I was with Lucy. Hm. I think these pictures prove otherwise. 

I think I look more comparable to this:
22 Weeks with Lucy
At least the baby is healthy and growing, right? :-)

Baby is the size of a sweet potato this week!

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: Oh boy. I gained 2 more lbs this week. Up 5 total.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Good. 
Best moment this week: Noticing more movement.
Movement: More and more. Justin felt it for the first time too.
Food cravings: Soup. 
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: Unknown for now. Ultrasound scheduled for September 10! I've said since the beginning that I think it's a girl, but since I've started feeling movement, I can't help but refer to the baby as "he." Hmmmm. We'll see in19 days!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Having a variety of clothes. Already getting sick of my maternity clothes. I'm almost looking forward to cooler weather so I can pull out the fall/winter maternity shirts.
What I am looking forward to: More consistent/stronger movement. The big ultrasound!!

Milestones: Not much. I was kind of boring this week!

Comments

  1. I think you only look a teensy bit bigger than you did with Lucy. I was the same way when I was pregnant the second time- always seemed to be a couple weeks ahead. Regardless, you look gorgeous.

    I'm excited about your big ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment