17 Weeks

I don't know when I'm going to have time to take a picture. We're kind of busy this week. :-)

Baby is the size of an onion this week!

How far along? 17 weeks, 1 day
Total weight loss/gain: Well after all my bragging about not gaining a pound last week, I gained 3 this week! Yikes! My bridesmaid dress is pretty tight. I need to cut back for the next few days! (Kidding! Don't lecture me about depriving my baby.)
Maternity clothes? I wore regular jeans with a rubber band to my doctor's appointment last week. When I laid down on the table, the rubber band snapped! Lol. Guess it's time to retire the regular jeans for good. Also, despite not having gained any weight (at least as of last week), they were very tight on my butt and thighs. Apparently my weight is redistributing itself.
Sleep: I spoke too soon about the night sweats stopping. They're back with a vengeance. Blech. 
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat, noticing more movement.
Movement: Yes! Finally! This week, those little taps and pops became more noticeable and consistent. I especially notice it when I'm sitting at a 90 degree angle - like on my computer or driving. I remember saying the exact same thing with Lucy. I love it. 
Food cravings: Hmm. Actually not much this week. 
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: Unknown for now. Ultrasound scheduled for September 10!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Fitting in regular clothes - just because of the bridesmaid dress situation! 
What I am looking forward to: More consistent/stronger movement. The big ultrasound!!

Milestones: Feeling regular movement. I was 18 weeks with Lucy before I started noticing it. I guess it's true what they say about feeling it earlier the second time around.

Comments