16 Weeks

Picture taken after a very big meal. Haha.
Baby is the size of an avocado this week!

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: My scale says I haven't gained anything. We'll see what the doctor's scale says tomorrow. :-)
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: I think the night sweats have stopped. Not sure if that's hormone related or weather related (it has cooled down a lot this week). 
Best moment this week: Feeling some definitive movement.
Movement: Last night, I was laying on my back in bed and I could definitely feel my uterus. So I started poking at it to see if I could make the baby mad. Sure enough, I felt a strong thwack. I was so excited! I couldn't get the baby to do it again last night, but I tried the same trick this afternoon and felt that same thwack. I was surprised how strong it was since I don't really feel much in my day to day life - maybe some taps and pops here and there, but considering all my stomach issues, I'm never sure if it's baby or something far less cute.
Food cravings: Well I made Justin take me to Trini's tonight because I wanted a burrito so bad. And I had him bring me home Rolos earlier this week. I'm going to be a rolo if I don't start craving something healthier! Lol.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: Unknown. Hoping to schedule the ultrasound at my doctor's appt. tomorrow!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Nothing really this week.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat tomorrow. Feeling more movement.

Milestones: Feeling that first major kick. :-)

Comments

  1. This was about the same time I felt movement with Ellie too! So neat. :) Oh and there were two foods that always sounded good to me -- Mexican and steak! Hope you have a great appointment today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment