24 Weeks

Lucy was not feeling real cooperative today.

Baby is the size of a cantaloupe this week.

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: Idk. I'd guess I'm up 10 lbs by now.
Maternity clothes? We went to Old Navy last week to get the aforementioned maternity skinny jeans. The Old Navy we went to didn't carry maternity! What the world? So disappointing. 
Sleep: Pretty good. Still sweating like a hog.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting.
Movement: Oh yeah. I'm surprised by how low it still is. I guess I should be grateful she's not in my ribs yet!
Food cravings: Donuts, raisin bran, and chocolate candy.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Out. No more weirdness this week. Crossing my fingers!

What I miss: Being comfortable. 
What I am looking forward to: My birthday a week from today. :-)

Milestones: Today is viability day! If she were born now, she'd have a chance of survival. 

I started panicking this week about how I'm going to survive being pregnant for four more months. I'm getting really sore and exhausted, and I know it's only going to get worse. :-( I think I need to seriously consider a maternity belt/girdle to help hold up my monstrous belly. It would be one thing if I was a true stay at home mom with only Lucy to care for. But I'm watching a 15 month old 4 days a week, and I had a lady contact me this week about watching her 5 month old too. We are desperate for the money, but I don't know if I can do it. Ugh. More about that in the Saturday 7. If I don't quit complaining, Justin's never going to let me get pregnant again.

Ok, here's the weekly name clue: her name is a combination of 2 of our family member's names. Here are a couple hints about what it is not: Likita (Libby, Niki, Tayton) or Jorley (Jordan and Kaley). :-)  

Comments

  1. I'm feeling that way about cleaning. Some days I just don't feel like I have the energy and I'm not even bigger yet. I've already turned down some and then a couple people I've told my friend would clean for me. We need the money too but right now I'd prefer to sit at my part time job or sub at school. Good clue for the name - I still don't have it figured out. =) Happy Viability day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm - your best moment this past week wasn't at Retreat? I'm surprised! It was such a good retreat and weeekend. :) Always enjoy your updates. I know whenever 26 weeks hit I felt relieved...
    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable.

    Now I'm afraid I have an umbilical hernia! I looked down yesterday and noticed a bubble in one side of my belly button. Great. Hoping it's either not what it looks like or it goes away on its own...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment