Crafts

I really feel the need to have all my craft ideas in one place. For some reason, Pinterest isn't cutting it for me. So I'm going to put them all here.

1. Scrapbook Flowers, Straw Stems
2. Froot Loop Rainbows
 3. Valentine's Day T-Shirts
4. Glitter Ornaments
1/2 c. salt
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. flour
Food coloring
Squeeze bottle


Food coloring in bubbles. Blow on paper.
12. Monkey Faces (there's a lion template on the website, too)
14. Thanksgiving Cup Craft - this is from tatertotsandjello.com, but I can't find the direct link. :-/
Painter's tape + watercolor 
18. Fingerprint Trees (can't find link - sorry!)
I've done this with Q-tips too because I'm anti-mess.

Could also laminate pics and decorate with dry erase markers.

Put sprinkles on paper (blog says to use ice cream sprinkles). Spray with water. Let dry. Shake off sprinkles.
31. Hey Look - Another Ornament! (this one with acrylic paint)
33. Paper Plate Farm Animals (no link)
Q-tip painting

Comments