27 Weeks

Holy cow - I'm getting big!
Baby is the size of a rutabaga!

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: I weighed myself at Niki's on Monday and was up 19 lbs. Yikes! I looked back on where I was at this point with Lucy - I was only up 15 lbs. And I gained a total of 42 lbs. with her. Ugh.
Maternity clothes? Yep. My mom and Niki each bought me a pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy online. They were both too small. Apparently I underestimated my size. Waiting to get the next size up. Also reordered my maternity girdle. Hopefully it'll be here soon! 
Sleep: Love it. I'm sleeping amazingly well. *knock on wood*
Best moment this week: Getting my Oreo/peanut butter fix
Movement: Pretty much non-stop. Lucy loves to feel her. :-) I told Justin I think the baby moves most when I'm eating or drinking . . . which is always. 
Food cravings: Oreos dipped in peanut butter. Donuts. Cinnamon rolls. Do you see why I've gained so much weight?
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Out. 

What I miss: Being comfortable.

What I am looking forward to: Going through all of Lucy's newborn clothes to see what I have/need for Little Sister. 
Milestones:I think I made it to the 3rd trimester? Trimesters confuse me. 
Weekly name clue: There's an actress with this name who was on one of my favorite shows that isn't on anymore. Haha. Obscure enough?

I had my Glucose Tolerance Test this week. While I was drinking the disgusting glucola drink, the nurse told me some of the new kinds of Mt Dew have as much sugar as the glucola drink. I wanted to say, "Wait a minute - couldn't I just have had a couple donuts and a huge Dr Pepper for breakfast, then, instead of drinking this sick-nasty stuff??" Anyway, I haven't gotten the results yet, but I'm thinking no news is good news. I'm pretty sure my body's very used to unhealthy amounts of sugar. ;-)

Comments