26 Weeks


Baby is the size of a head of lettuce this week. (So why does it appear that I have a watermelon under my shirt??)

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: Well at my appt. last Thursday I was up 16 lbs. Probably even more now thanks to the excessive amount of donuts and fast food I've been eating. :-/
Maternity clothes? Yep. 
Sleep: Pretty good. Except I've been having such crazy dreams lately. 
Best moment this week: Feeling some insane movement.
Movement: It's actually starting to get a little bit painful. And sometimes I get a little annoyed by the constancy of it. But then yesterday I read a story about this woman who had a perfectly healthy, normal pregnancy. One day she stopped feeling movement, so went to the doctor and found out the baby was wrapped in its cord and was dead. :-( It was a good reminder to be grateful for every jab, roll, and punch. Even if sometimes I swear there must be 2 in there for all the spastic movement that's going on!
Food cravings: Still donuts. And candy. I can't wait 'til Halloween so I can steal Lucy's candy. :-) Think I can give myself Gestational Diabetes? I have to take my test next week . . .
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? Out. 

What I miss: My old body - which is saying a lot, because my old body was nothing to write home about. I just feel like a big, frumpy whale. 

What I am looking forward to: Getting my maternity belt in the mail! Haha.
Milestones: According to babycenter.com, she can hear my voice now. 
Weekly name clue: The name has an equal number of vowels and consonants. :-)

Comments

  1. Sadie, you look SO gorgeous. Please don't feel like a frumpy whale- you make me miss being pregnant!

    My babies always hurt me with their punches too... in fact, they still do :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment