14 Weeks



Baby is the size of a lemon this week!


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: I didn't weigh myself this week. 
Maternity clothes? I've noticed in the past week or so that my jeans are getting uncomfortably tight - even with the rubber band trick. Actually put on maternity jeans today, but I don't think I'm quite big enough for them yet. Stuck in this strange in between land.
Sleep: Same as always.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting this week.
Movement: Still nothing definite.
Food cravings: Soup, restaurant food 
Food aversions: Nothing really. I love food.
Gender: Unknown. I had a dream last night that it was a boy. Getting anxious to find out!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out - in fact, I noticed it's visible through my shirt now. Lovely!
What I miss: Drinking as much Dr Pepper as I want without feeling guilty about it. My normal digestion. 
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement. As much as I feel pregnant and have this big ole belly, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there's a baby in there. I can't wait to start feeling it!

Milestones: I don't think there were any major milestones this week. 

Comments