A Post of Facebook Statuses

Sometimes I feel like updating my facebook every 30 seconds. Today was one of those days. But no one likes that, so I'm going to put it here instead:

- Pretty sure I just lost 10 lbs. You don't want to know how. Just suffice it to say I'm sitting on the couch eating saltines now.

- Every time we go through the McDonald's drive-through, Lucy yells "Move, cars!" at the cars in line ahead of us. Haha. Impatient, much?

- I'm gleaning baby name inspiration from the MLB All-Star game tonight. So far I've got Melky, Chipper, Prince, and Rafael. (Although my favorite baseball name ever is Magglio!)

- Came home to a bird feather in my living room. Haven't seen anything flying around, but I'm still paranoid of finding a dead bird hidden somewhere in this house!

- I totally jinxed Sean on the Bachelorette last night by subscribing to his sister's blog. Sorry, dude. Here's hoping you get to be the next Bachelor!

Guess that's it. Gotta go to bed. Working 3 days this week! Unthinkable!

Comments

  1. Hahaha I know how you feel some days. :) Sometimes I find myself thinking "Ooo! I should say something about that on Facebook/Twitter/my blog!"

    (Abby loves to tell things to move too... usually it's the cat, or a person...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment