37 Week Appointment

I had my much awaited 37 week appointment today. Got my lovely Group B Strep test, and then she checked me: almost 3 cm and 70% effaced!! Woohoo! I know, I know - that could mean nothing. I could walk around like this for 3 more weeks. But I'm so encouraged that my body is doing something and all the cervix pain and Braxton Hicks are worth it.

Speaking of BH, I decided to time them last night. They came every 2 minutes like clockwork for over an hour. My doctor said that doesn't really mean anything unless they become so painful I can't talk through them, but again, my body is doing something. Come on, Baby!!! Let's do this!!!!!!

*Edit* Forgot to mention: I gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Yay, Christmas and New Year's! Haha. I have 3 lbs to go before I reach my 40 week weight with Lucy. Here's hoping I don't pass that! +35 lbs total this pregnancy.

Comments

  1. My contractions were never painful with Audra, so you never know! I did walk around for about a month at a 4, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment