The Top 10 Reasons This Baby Needs to Get Out Pronto!

10. I'm starting to itch. She needs to pop out before I get PUPPS again.

9. I'm getting dangerously close to 180 lbs. Actually that was as of my appointment last Wednesday. I might have hit it by now.

8. My fingers are swelling so much, I'm going to have to have my rings cut off soon or they're going to cut off my circulation!

7. If she stays in there much longer, she's going to be so big she's not going to fit in all the adorable newborn outfits I have for her. (Not to mention the box of newborn diapers!)

6. I'm not going to be able to keep her name a secret much longer. (Especially since Lucy knows it now . . .)

5. We are spending way too much money on fast food because I never cook anymore.

4. Justin's dad is leaving for a month-long work trip/vacation to the Gulf Coast/Florida on Saturday!

3. I have to do laundry way too often because half of Lucy's underwear is packed in her "go bag."

2. I don't think my skin can stretch any more. If she grows much more, my stomach's just going to rip open and all my organs are going to fall out.

1. None of my clothes fit, and my grandma's really going to think I'm immodest when my belly starts hanging out of my shirts!

Comments

Post a Comment