38 Weeks


Baby is the size of a pumpkin week. That cracks me up. 

Had my 38 week appointment today: 3 centimeters, 80% effaced. Up from almost 3 cm and 70% effaced at my appt. 5 days ago. The doctor stripped my membranes today, so hopefully that'll move things along. Although that was 2 hours ago and I'm still not feeling much. Blurg.


How far along? 38 weeks - are we done yet?
Total weight loss/gain: +3 lbs since last Friday. Ha! +38 lbs total. I hit 175 - which is what I was the day I delivered Lucy. Time to have this baby!!
Maternity clothes? Obviously.
Sleep:Ok. Sweating like a hog again. It really hurts to roll over (RLP). She likes to move a lot when I'm trying to sleep. 

Best moment this week: Finding out I'm making progress. 
Movement: I actually think she's slowed down in the past few days. I know that's normal in this stage of the game since she's getting so low, but it makes me kind of nervous.
Food cravings: Sweets sweets sweets
Food aversions: Vegetables. ;-) 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Had some bleeding after my appointment last week. (Nothing so far after today's.) Have been having a few contractions here and there. Mostly just the BH and cervi
x pain.
Belly Button in or out? Flattened out mass.
What I miss: I really miss being able to hold Lucy on my lap - especially when we rock at night. I also miss my body, my regular clothes, being comfortable, being able to breathe, etc.

What I am looking forward to: Getting this baby out of me!!!
Milestones: Hitting 175 lbs! Haha. 

Comments

  1. I always say..you have to get to this point, so you are willing to go through ANYTHING to get this baby out of you! It won't be long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment