17 Weeks

That shirt's getting pretty small!
Baby is the size of an onion this week.

How Far Along? 17 weeks
Total Weight Loss/Gain: Haven't checked.
Maternity Clothes? Yep. I got 2 new pairs of maternity jeans from Kohl's and finally retired my regular jeans for good. I was happily surprised that both pairs of jeans I ordered online actually fit. Maternity jeans are so weird, and the size options are small, medium, or large. Still wearing mostly regular shirts. 
Sleep: Can't make it through the day without a nap, but then can't sleep at night. Vicious cycle.

Best Moment This Week: Hitting my sweet spot. The nausea is gone, the sciatica is gone, I'm not in terrible pain yet. Actually feeling pretty good and enjoying it while it lasts!
Movement: The taps and pops are getting stronger. I notice it often enough that I start to get worried if I don't feel it for a while.
Food Cravings: Restaurant food, chips, pop. Not craving sweets nearly as much as I did with Lena.
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: We'll find out 3 weeks from tomorrow! 
Labor Signs:Just a few BH here and there. 
What I Miss: Summer.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out gender, feeling consistent movement, the girls being able to feel the baby move, my birthday!
Milestones: Making the move to full-time maternity jeans.

I've been having crazy dreams this week. I always have vivid dreams, but they're just getting ridiculous now. Here's a small sampling:

One night, I dreamed that I was at a baby shower at my sister's house, when a bear broke in . . . and no one except me was worried! At one point, the bear even put his arm around my shoulder and said, "My you look tasty." Still, no one seemed concerned! They thought it was so cool to see a real, live bear up close and personal! Not cool, guys.

I also dreamed that my nephew's girlfriend was trying to kill me because she wanted Justin for herself. Lol. That was bizarre.

Comments