18 Weeks

Lena insisted on jumping the whole time. Lucy's covering the "1" in "18" and I don't feel like this is a good representation of how big I really am.
This is from last night.
Baby is the size of a sweet potato this week.

How Far Along? 18 weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +1 this week, thanks to birthday week. ;-) +2 total
Maternity Clothes? Jeans, yes. Shirts, not really. Justin bought me some cute ones for my birthday, but they're still too big for now. 
Sleep: I've really been trying to skip my afternoon nap and it helps me sleep a ton better at night.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling more and more movement.
Movement: Yep. Still very low. I feel it most when I'm sitting at a 90 degree angle or flat on my back in bed. Love it.
Food Cravings: Restaurant food.
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: We'll find out 2 weeks from today! 
Labor Signs:Just a few BH here and there. 
What I Miss: Being pain free. I had one blissful week of no sciatic pain, but it's back with a vengeance this morning. I'm pretty sure my back/hip pain started by 20 weeks with Lena, so it's only a matter of time before that kicks in again. Steeling myself for 20 more weeks of pain and discomfort. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out gender, feeling stronger movement, the girls being able to feel the baby move.
Milestones: None.

Comments