19 Weeks



Baby is the size of a mango this week.

How Far Along? 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +1 again this week, +3 total
Maternity Clothes? Jeans, yes. Shirts, not really. Although I noticed my regular sweaters are working hard to stretch over my belly. But my maternity shirts are still a little too big.
Sleep: Well I did my best to skip my nap this week . . . and ended up asleep on the couch by 5:00 every evening. Can't win.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling movement.
Movement: About the same. Really wanting to feel more - and higher. It's still so low. Justin did feel it for the first time this week. That was fun.
Food Cravings: Chocolate. 
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: We find out one week from tomorrow! The suspense is killing me!! 
Labor Signs:Just a few BH here and there. 
What I Miss: Being able to take good drugs for headaches. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out gender, feeling stronger movement, the girls being able to feel the baby move.
Milestones: The baby is 6 inches long now -  at least according to the Internet. My baby is probably actually bigger because I make heifer babies. 

On Monday, I woke up with some intense sciatic pain. It was unbearable all day. But by Tuesday it was totally gone and hasn't been back. Trying to enjoy these last few weeks when my bump is cute and manageable and I'm not in agonizing pain. :-)


Comments